Telugu Association of Greater Chicago (TAGC) sends out the ‘2014 TAGC Sankranthi & Republic Day Celebrations Participation Invitation’. Please share your cultural program registrations to TAGC committee before 15th December 2013.
- Art Competition
- Sankranthi and Republic Day Theme (Movie & Private Albums)
- Classical, Folk, Movie and Fusion Dances
- Comedy Drama / Skit / Play
- Rangavallulu (Muggulu) Competition
Program Selection Guidelines
- Group Performances are strongly encouraged to give an opportunity to all the aspiring performers and artists.
- Both Members and non-members are welcome to participate, while non-members are preferred to become TAGC members. Due to the time constraints, member participants may be given preference if necessary.
- TAGC encourages that each performer be featured in only one program.
- Creative, innovative and original items are encouraged.
- Programs above 5min, may be approved at the discretion of the TAGC cultural committee.
- Decisions of the TAGC cultural committee are final.
Participants can register for the program here – TAGC Cultural Program Registration
For more details please contact 2014 TAGC Cultural Committee
Mrs. Sujatha Appalaneni – 630-898-4192
Mr. Siva Pasumarti – 847-630-5163
or email the cultural committee @ firstname.lastname@example.org