Portland, 27th January 2014: Greater Portland Telugu Association (GPTA) is now enrolling for Ugadi 2014 Cultural Programs – Submit Your Request by Feb 2nd 2014.
• Age limit for participation is 6 years & above. However, if your child is under 6 and if you your child would like to participate, please contact GPTA at email@example.com, instead of submitting the form.
• Each group should have a minimum of 6 participants per program. Any exceptions, please contact GPTA and they will handle it case by case.
• Due to a high number of program requests and GPTA’s commitment to provide the opportunity to perform to a wider set of participants, GPTA requests you to make sure that your participant(s) are not taking part in any other program in Ugadi 2014. If a participant is in more than one program, you may have to drop that participant.
• GPTA needs to work within several constraints and might occasionally request you to make changes to the program’s duration, content and format etc.
• GPTA reserves all rights in conducting Ugadi 14 cultural programs.
You can submit the request to participate by filling in the form HERE to Enroll