A mouthwatering delight that is bound to capture your senses !
Makes 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1/8 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons channa masala spice mix
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Stir in the garlic, onion, and ginger, and cook until they turn brown.
- Stir in the garam masala, channa masala spice, tomato, water, and garbanzos; season to taste with salt.
- Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until garbanzos are very soft, about 20 minutes.
- PREP 10 mins
- COOK 20 mins
- READY IN 30 mins!!