Mrs. Aruna Chandrala says “The Indian community in Australia is well established and growing in numbers. We are all equally proud of both our Motherland India and our adopted land Australia.
My husband, Viswanath Chandrala and I migrated to Sydney, Australia in 1986. We are originally from West Godavari District in Andhra Pradesh, India. We have two lovely children, Shalini and Pavan. My husband manages our family owned engineering company (Bocar).
While I am involved in the running of our businesses in Australia (Bocar) and in India (Ayushman Herbals), my true passion is for social work. I have had the privilege of serving the community of Sydney through my volunteer work over the years.”
GWN is a not-for-profit & non-religious Organization established for connecting Women Globally. At GWN, every team member strives for Women well being and rights.
We hope our Organization serves as a valuable resource for Women to communicate and learn from each other.
We conduct several Events and Cultural programs in a relaxed social environment where you can easily connect with bright and motivated Women from all around the Globe.
GWN is young budding Organization growing strong day by day with great community support. We take this opportunity to thank every community member and volunteers those who have been part of the GWN’s Success.
- President of Global Women’s Network Inc
- Director of Greater India (digital radio for communities)
- Director of World Telugu Mahotsavam 2013
- United Indian Associations GC member
- Public Officer for Indian Seniors Group Hornsby
- Member of Fundraising Committee for Sri Venkateswara Temple Association
- Member of Organising Committee for Annamayya gana brindam Sydney
- Telugu Vani Broadcaster
- CRC Diwali Advisory committee member
- President of United Indian Associations Inc (2 terms)
- Director of India Australia Friendship Fair (2 years)
- Presidnet of Telugu Association President (3 terms)
- Teluguvani Radio (Convenor)
- Committee Member for Sri Venkateswara Temple Association