SN OM Trust to participate in Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) in 2018.
We are very pleased to inform you that United States Office of Personnel Management has approved SN OM Trust to participate in Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) in 2018.
CFC is a federal program under which all the federal employees/retirees are encouraged to make contributions out of their payroll/pension for charitable organizations. Such contributions are distributed only to approved organizations. Sankara Nethralaya OM Trust, Inc. (SN OM Trust) is one such organization. SN OM Trust is listed under International Independent Agencies and has the CFC No. 68803. During the open season, which goes from November 13 to December 11, 2017, this year, all the federal employees/retirees are encouraged to identify the charity of their choice (from the list announced by the OPM) where their contributions should be distributed for the next year (2018). Every year hundreds of millions of dollars are raised and distributed.
Please encourage your friends and relatives to support Sankara Nethralaya through their generous contributions. Keep in mind to remind your friends and relatives who are federal employees/retirees to mark 68803 for CFC contributions.
On a separate topic, I have attached link for power point presentation given by Balu from Chennai for your use. The link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/dunvix6dxbv5c4y/Sankara%20Nethralaya%20Final.pptx?dl=0
With warm regards,
S V Acharya
SN OM Trust Inc.
- Published: 2 months ago on October 16, 2017
- By: Deccan Abroad Reporter
- Last Modified: October 15, 2017 @ 6:08 pm
- Filed Under: Awareness, Charity, Community Events, Community News, Featured News, Kannada Community Events, Kannada Community News, Malayalam Community Events, Malayalam Community News, Tamil Community Events, Tamil Community News, Telugu Community Events, Telugu Community News
- Tagged With: #SN+OM+Trust